An interesting set-up, I was trying to explain to a 35 year old man, the concept of blogging. I admit I was trying to drive him towards the background by talking about the philosophy and addressing the conversational aspects attached to it.
The only glitch – He was deep into the philosophy of blogs too.
I would like to understand from you guys why do you Blog ? I’m sure different people would have different thoughts , but that’s what I am trying to ask you what for you is the sheer essence of blogging ?
- Is it because your heart tells you to do so ?
- Is it because you think it is a craze ?
- Is it because, you’ve an opinion too ?
- Is it because you want to communicate a message to others?
- Is it because you believe direct marketing is dead/days of one-way conversations where the marketer shouts, shouts and shouts.. are over?
Its such a good feeling when people make you think right down to the core.