- themarketingblog has turned six months old. Primarily focussed towards “technology” and “marketing”, the blog’s journey started in March 2007 and since then it has grown in strength. It is a privilege to engage in thoughtful conversations with blog readers and take the conversations off-line as they become more interesting. The comments have always kept the motivation flowing. Feel free to touch base with me, if you have any exciting ideas which can make the blog more interesting. Any comments on the blog posts be it content quality, design are more than welcome.
Coming up next Freed.in
- In line with the philosophy of OSS Camp, Freed.in is a leading community event in the Indian sub-continent promoting freedom in technology, software and related domains.
- The concept of Freed.in is to make free and open source software more visible to the entire world.
- To coincide with the foundation day of Linux the annual event is held in the month of September.
- This year’s event is being organized on September 28-29, 2007 at the School of Information Technology, Jawaharlal Nehru University Campus, New Delhi.
- The range of topics vary from “Free and opensource tools for network and server security” to ” Debian-IN: Debian for Indic Languages”.
- Mark your presence there. It is good stuff to learn, nice people to network with and best-of-all its for a good cause.
- OSS Camp was a great success and I made some new friends out there Kinshuk , Pratham Kalia, Kurund, Ravi Shankar, Vineet and more….
- Ann & Jeremy have written insightful posts on Twitter tips for Marketers.
- My friend & top marketing blogger, Becky has an interesting post titled Tuesday Tidbits.
Update : Just noticed that Gurunandan Bhat has a presentation on Using Movable Type 4.0 as a General Purpose CMS. Having attended sessions on WordPress.org and Drupal this one looks promising.